Conventions and meet-ups 2014 - 2015

I am booked to attend the following events this year and next:

Gay Rom Lit Retreat


October 16-19, 2014 at the Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomingdale, Illinois.

I attended the Atlanta Convention last year and had such a blast! I met so many readers and authors and just had such an awesome time. I'll be taking swag, and also books to sell and sign.


MM Writers Retreat UK


May 2015, Horwood House, Buckinghamshire

A group of writers meeting in a country hotel in Buckinghamshire - watch this space for news. More here - UK Writer's Retreat



Euro Con 2015


10 - 12 July, Munich 

I am pleased to announce I will be one of two keynote speakers at the first ever Euro Con. This is to be held in the beautiful city of Munich right on top of Pride... I'm so excited, and yes, nervous at the same time!


The UK GLBTQ Meet



September 2015 in Bristol, UK 

A convention held in the UK with writers from all over - UK Meet.

I attended the meet in Manchester last year and met so many of my writery friends in the UK and some from overseas!

Had an awesome time in Bristol this year! I'll be taking swag, and also books to sell and sign.


1 comment

  1. Yay, GRL! This is going to be my first year, and I'm so excited that you're going to be there. :D

    ReplyDelete