How do I get replacement copies of RJ's ex-Silver books?


Updated 2 May for Brandilyn!

This is an updated version of the post I made 18 May 2013. I have had emails from people downloading their books from the Silver site today wanting to know which ones I had changed.

Not changed in content, just the cover, and some brief editing:

Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary 1)
The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary 2)
Face Value (Sanctuary 3)
Still Waters (Sanctuary 4)
Full Circle (Sanctuary 5)
The Christmas Throwaway
The Heart Of Texas
Valentine 2525
Deefur Dog
The Heart Of Texas (Texas 1)
Texas Winter (Texas 2)
Texas Heat (Texas 3)
The Gallows Tree
Oracle (Oracle 1)
Book Of Secrets (Oracle 2)

Content changed / added to, plus cover also

All The Kings Men
One Night
Kian's Hunter
Darach's Cariad
Eoin's Destiny
Jesse's Christmas

How to get replacements:

If you have the old copy and you want the new version in PDF, Mobi or ePub please email rj@rjscott.co.uk and I will send you a copy for free as soon as I can.

All I ask is that you send me some kind of proof of purchase, a screen print from Amazon, or Silver publishing, or ARe. Most of these you can get by going to the account and seeing the backlist of your orders.

Books re-released byTotally Bound:

Unfortunately I can't hand out replacements to these

Back Home
Moments


No comments