Competition - A writer is nothing without her readers

This weekend I am celebrating two years of being published with Silver and I am running a competition to thank all of you for your wonderful support.

A writer is nothing without readers.

To enter simply comment here with your email address...

Win a $50 voucher 
for your choice of either 
Silver Publishing
Amazon or 
Barnes and Noble


Competition closes midnight GMT (London)
on Sunday 12 August...


Events for this weekend:

An article on the things I have learned over the last two years (and believe me I have learned more but I had to stop writing somewhere!)... this can be found here: http://rjscottauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/RJScott.html

Articles written by some of my wonderful author friends that are listed below in an anniversary Blog Hop...

Competitions on a lot of my fellow author's pages on the Blog Hop

A facebook page pulling together all of their advice to new (and existing) authors... https://www.facebook.com/GlbtqAuthorResource

A competition on RJ Scott's blog to win a $50 voucher

* * * * *

1 comment